Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
The Middle Rogue MPO is federally required to develop a Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) every two years, which includes transportation projects proposed for funding in the next four years. A TIP includes all prioritized transportation projects that have an anticipated funding source.
As a newly formed MPO, the MRMPO is currently in the process of developing their first Regional Transportation Plan (RTP). As such, formal adoption of a TIP cannot yet take place. However, an approved "interim TIP", or list of projects, will substitute pending adoption of the RTP.
- Metropolitan Transportation Improvement Program 2018-2021
- Air Quality Conformity Determination 2017
- Metropolitan Transportation Improvement Program 2015-2018
- FY 2015-2018 Interim Transportation Improvement Program
- FY 2012-2015 Interim Transportation Improvement Program
2019-2021 MRMPO Project Solicitation
The application period for transportation related projects seeking 2019-2021 Federal funds is currently open. Please find the instructions and application pdf document below for further information and instructions. The application submittal deadline is Friday, September 30, 2016 at 5:00 p.m.
- Jospehine County
- Jackson County